Can you believe that Abigail is now 3 months old?!?!?! Well, we can't!!! I remember buying her 3-6 month clothes before she was born saying, "Oh, she wont fit into this for a while--but its cute. . . so I'll get it!" Well, here I am . . . 3 months later . . . and wondering where time has gone!! So, in celebration of Abigail's 3 month-birthday we got cupcakes (for my Mom, Jake, and I), a #3 candle, and had a little birthday party for our cute little baby girl!! Here are the pictures:
(by the way . . . she absolutely loves her BUMBO-- she sits in it all the time and helps me do everything!!!)
So, for more BIG NEWS . . . WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!! Well, actually we are building a house!!!! WAHOO!! We are so excited! We should be breaking ground within the next few weeks and it should be ready by the beginning of February!!! Right now there is nothing to see, except for the lot that the house will be built on . . . so I thought I would freak our new neighbors out by going and taking some pictures of the fabulous weeds that are the current residents of our future home :)
Lastly, (wow . . . lots to report on this week!!) Abigail ROLLED OVER LAST NIGHT!!!!!! We couldn't believe it! She was laying on her tummy and bam! she was over on her back!! I think that she even surprised herself!!! Here are a few more pictures of this weeks festivities!!
After Abigail rolled over the first time we tried to get her to do it again-- no such luck!
She is just too cute after (well during and before too) her bath!!!!!
"The Do-Rag Girl"
Abigail's new PINK kicks!
7 comments:
Wahoo!!!
I am so happy for you three! And I love that you made 3 cupcakes for her. It's fun watching them grow isn't?
We are looking forward to seeing the building pictures. Will it be done by the end of the year?
Congrats to Abigail on turning 3 months and to you guys on your new house! That's great! You've got one adorable baby there.
Yay for buying houses!! What a fun time in your life. A cute baby, a cute husband (I'm allowed to say that since he's my cousin) and now, a cute house on the way!! I'm so excited to see the process and get excited with you!!
Congrats!!!
Oh my goodness I didn't know you were planning on building a house!! I knew about the land...but that's so AWESOME!! I just need to call you and get all updated now. I am SO excited for you guys!! And Abigail is just too dang cute for words... :)
Congratulations on your house! I LOVE the weeds! Don't forget how much you loved them now when you can't get rid of them down the road! :)Ha! Abigail is a doll. Can't wait for the day when we can see her in person! Sure miss and love you!
Those are the cutest pictures! You guys are so photogenic!!!
Don't you just love the bumbo?! I used mine to death, in fact Emma even used it as a booster seat when she was older!
Congratulations on your upcoming house!!! Yes, those are the best weeds ever :) That is so incredibly exciting. Yay!
WAHOO!!! Yay! Building a house is the GREATEST thing ever. We loved our experience. I can't wait to hear all the details. AND HOLY COW...I am in love with this little girl already. HURRY UP AND GET OUT HERE!!! I can't wait! Love you all!!!
Post a Comment