What an exciting week we had!!!! We went over to my Mom's house and carved pumpkins--even Abigail helped!! Here are the fabulous pumpkins---can you tell which one is Jake's????
Yep, Jake and Abigail are the artists in the family!
Mine is on the right, my Mom's is on the left
Where is Abigail's, you ask???
Look closely and you will see Abigail's art work . . .
Can you say . . . prodigy?
On Halloween (during the day) we went to DISNEY ON ICE!!!! It was TOO MUCH FUN!!!! Abigail, Paige, and Donnie loved all the colors "floating" around the ice!
This is getting Abigail and Donnie ready for their first trip to Disneyland--we leave in just 7 DAYS!!! yahoo!!!!
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Abigail is the cutest ladybug in the world!!! Donnie is the cutest dragon... ever.
Captain Jake . . . I mean Jack Sparrow
Have you ever put three infants on a couch for a photo shoot??
Well . . . we have (Donnie the Dragon, Paige the BumbleBee, and Abigail the LadyBug) . . . the first 3.5 seconds were OK, and then they realized what was going on . . .
Donnie and Paige were busy poking each others eyes out and pushing each other over . . . while Abigail sat there saying "Mom . . . are you serious?? Did you really put me next to these two???"
Abigail loves to roll over on her changing table. I think that she does it just to hear me in my high pitched baby voice say, "What are you doing . . . you're not supposed to roll over... you are soo silly" It doesn't matter how many times I say it-- she starts cracking up!!!
Well all, I hope you are having fun eating all of your Halloween candy :)
Have a great week!!!
8 comments:
That is one cute ladybug! I love Jake's costume too. Rob copped out this year and dressed up as a construction worker...aka, came straight from work. Looks like a fun Halloween!
Kari you guys are just too cute!! I LOVE your costumes and Abigail is just too cute!! I miss carving pumpkins with you guys...remember when we did that way back in the day?? Jake is still the best pumpkin carver!
How cute! You guys had great costumes, definitely Love the ladybug! The shot of the three kids squirming around was cracking me up. Abigail has such an adorable smile!
By the way, I loved the little pumpkin in the mouth. That was a fun idea. Looks like a fabulous time!
Abigail looks so cute as a ladybug! Have a great time at Disneyland!
Oh!!! Cloey was a ladybug her first Halloween too! I love it and your costume was cute and Jakes costume... did he grow a beard just for Halloween? He looked awesome. So fun to go to Disney on Ice and now Disneyland?!? You spoiled girl and Abigail... I didn't go to Disneyland until I was 16. She is going to have so much fun. Enjoy!!!
Jake really does look like Jack Sparrow!
Wow Jake those are some quite impressive carving skills... maybe you can do some teaching at the next family reunion. Abigail is getting cuter with every picture.
Kari!!! I'm so glad I found your blog. I don't even remember whose I found it from, but here you are. I've been thinking about you lately and need to catch up with you. You need to email me (jrjensen1@gmail.com) and you can see our very outdated blog at matt-jenny.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment