I would first like to introduce you to my very own fairy tale castle (complete with my very own Prince) . . .
Our HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it???? It went from a bunch of weeds to this!?!?!? Well, we are super excited about it! Our scheduled closing date is Feb 26th!! yippee!!!
Before I let you go . . . this most wonderful part of our life . . .
Our beautiful Abigail Lynn is 7 months old TODAY!!!!!! She is such a doll!! Abigail continues to be quite advanced in her verbal abilities!!!! She says "Dadada", "Mamama", "Nanana" and "dah-ee" ("doggy"--for Alabama)!!! She loves to play on her tummy or sitting up on the floor (especially with Ala), snuggle with Jake and I, jump in her jump-a-roo, read books, go visit Grammie, go on walks, BE OUTSIDE-- (even in the cold-- she loves it!!), and laugh!!!! Abigail is such a sweet little joy!!! With each stage she has had I've said, "This is the best stage" . . . but really... this is the best stage!!
We are loving life here in Washington!!! Love to you all!!
7 comments:
You'll keep on saying that each stage is the best because every stage is! She's a doll. We're excited to see Jake in a few months but still think you and Abigail should join him... Your house looks great. I'm so jealous but mostly excited for you guys!
Way to update! I have been missing it. Abigail is darling! So, it looks like now you will have room for some visitors from TX? :)
yay!!! I love the fairy tale castle and esp. the pics of my darling niece!
February 26th is a very good day I might say!! How lucky of you to be closing on such an important date as that one!! It will bring you luck for sure.
Love the house, love your cutie pie and love your new Valentine Background.
Enjoy every stage with Abigail. Have fun!!!!
Your house is AMAZING!!! I'm totally jealous and can't WAIT to come see it in real life.. Whenever that might be :)Abigail is totally my favorite, Jerry's getting so excited to play with her. I miss you KAR!! Let's talk sometime soon..
Yay, someone else like me! I am behind 3 months!! That happened to me last year over the holidays as well. Oh well....
Your house is amazing, are you so excited to get into it?! I remember when you first posted the empty lot. Time flies!!
Abigail just gets cuter as she grows. What a doll!!
Congratulations!!!! Your home looks beautiful!! And abgail just continues to be way too cute!
Post a Comment