When we got back to my Mom's to pick up Abigail, my AMAZING husband surprised me with THIS FABULOUS VALENTINE GIFT!!!!!

For those of you wondering what in the world this wonderful piece of furniture is . . . it is a TEA CART!!!! For anyone who knows me . . . I love tea . . .more importantly I love tea parties!!! For our wedding, Jake and I received a ton of china (Royal Albert), but sadly, we have left it at my Mom's house for safe keeping.
. . .GOOD NEWS . . .we are going to be moving into our home in just 2 short weeks and I plan to bring all of our fabulous china over to the house and put it in my fabulous new china cabinet (Thank you Jake . . . best Christmas present ever!) and NOW . . . I have the cutest tea cart ever to make me and Abigail's tea parties all the more exciting!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!! THANKS BABE!!!
. . . speaking of carts . . . I will leave you with this bit of Walmart fun . . . .(Auntie Kate . . .do you recognize the hat???)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!
4 comments:
What a romantic husband you have!!! I love it :) Can't wait to have a tea party with you in your new house..
Niiice!! How thoughtful of him to think of that gift. Surprises are fabulous, especially if it is something you really want!!
Major points for Jake!!
That hat on Abigail is adorable. What a sweetie.
Good luck moving. I can't wait to see all the fun new pictures.
Way to go Jake! Always being so romantic. :) Kari, I can't believe just our stinking cute Abigail is!! I just want to eat her up! I miss you and love you to pieces!
LOVE IT!!! What a fun Valentine's Day. Jake---you rock! I love the tea set...can I bring all three of my chillins over for some tea in say...oh three years??!! I love Abigail in her WAY TO SMALL HAT! She needs a new one...love you all!! MISS YOU! Good luck moving in. Can't wait to see more pics. love you
Post a Comment