Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Fishy Birthday . . .

Ok, so I admit . . . I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!!!! I love celebrating all birthdays . . .but I must confess I love my Birthday THE MOST!!!! In fact, I generally celebrate my Birthday for an entire month! This year has already proven to be the BEST Birthday EVER . . .and I am only 6 days into the month!!! It started by Jake and I going on a romantic date . . . to Red Lobster and to see the movie "The Last Song". Abigail spent the night at my Mom's house (for her FIRST SLEEPOVER EVER . . . which was super difficult for me . . .but that is another post). . . and Jake and I slept in until 10am!!!! It was the best night sleep!!!!



I got TONS of sweet cards and wonderful gifts!!! Thank you to all of my amazing friends and family for loving me! I am very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life! My cup runneth over!



A couple of weeks ago I got our amazing dining room table . . .and thanks to Mom, Dad, and Grace . . . I put together the greatest center piece!





I am also going to consider this a Birthday gift as well . . .



our home!!! (sorry you only get one picture . . . if you zoom in on the open front door you will see why I had to literally run across the street and stop taking pictures)

... THIS is what has made my Birthday the best ever . . .




BUT . . . on my Birthday she discovered a new talent. . .



"The Fishy Face" is now commonly found on our sweet little girls' face!! I can honestly say I've never seen a 10 month old do this before! Today we were at Costco and she had an audience in the produce section . . . What a little cutie . . . and a perfect Birthday!!!!

6 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I just LOVE her! And what a fun date night :) Can't wait to read about Abigail's sleepover. I wish we lived close enough to have her sleep over at our house! AND I'm sorry our card didn't make it on your table. It's finally in the mail :) LOVE your new table! Such a beautiful home!!!

The Edwards said...

Hi! I just found your blog from Lindsey's. Congrats on the baby, house, etc... And happy birthday too! This should link to our blog so we can stay in touch!

Julie said...

Kari!! Happy Birthday again!! I am so happy you had such a wonderful day and felt so loved. I love you tons and I love Abigails fishy face!! That's the cutest thing ever. :)

Tina said...

What a doll! The blond hair is just adorable or is it a little redish brown. Whatever it is she is a cutie! How wonderful to get away for a night and have alone time with Jake! So romantic!!
The house is beautiful and the dining room table is a perfect match. You sure are a lucky girl. Happy B-day by the way!!!

Oh, Sweet!... said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a beautiful house! I love your dining room table, your center piece and your adorable little Abigail! Miss you!

Shelby Osmond said...

I can't believe how old Abigail is getting! Holy cow she is so dang cute! And your birthday sounds like so much fun! The house looks amazing wow!