Just in case any of you were wondering . . . we are alive and well!!! We have had a crazy fun summer and her is brief picture synopsis of the fun in the sun. Enjoy!
4th of July!!! Abigail was just barely walking . . . more of a drunkin' sailor look! We had a great time with Grammie and Grandpa Jim! We had a BBQ (with Jake's NEW BBQ that he got for Father's Day)! After we put Abigail to bed we watched a fabulous fireworks show that was put on by our neighbors!!
Next, off to Utah!! Williams Family Reunion!!!! It was soo great visiting with cousies! There was an out-of-control water slide and a monster blow up obstacle course!
We also got to meet our sweet new little nephew! Luke Tyler Williams! Unfortunately, Luke wasn't feeling super well so we only got to visit with him at Primary Children's Medical Center. We still had a great visiting with Ty and Elisabeth and loving our little nephew!
While we were there we took Abigail up Millcreek Canyon and she experienced her FIRST CAMP FIRE!!! She absolutely LOVED IT!!! We had such a great time!!
After we got home from Utah, we got to go camping!!! We joined the Dabb Family, the Meyer Family, and the Pratt Family on a super fun outdoor adventure!!! All I can say is . . . have you ever been camping with 6 children under the age of 3?
We went on this awesome hike and honestly it looked like it belonged in a Twilight book!!! (well I guess that makes sense, as Forks, WA was only a couple of hours away from our campsite) . . . I kept thinking a vampire was going to step out from behind a tree at any moment!
Abigail is just like Daddy, she loves to rock climb!!!!
Abigail's first camping adventure was a success and hopefully we'll be able to go again soon! Thanks guys for such a great time . . . and soo sorry our daughter kept your children up all night!! yikes! (next time Abigail and I will sleep in the car!!) haha!
OK well . . . at least I got you caught up to July!!!! More to come!!! Love to all!!
8 comments:
HOORAY!!!! I loved every single picture and story.. That 4th of July dress is BEAUTIFUL!! We can't wait to see you guys in just over a month. It's going to be THE best!
Ya, I think I remember you!!!! :)
O.K, Abigail is the sweetest, cutest little girl!! I just love those cheeks. Reminds me of Cloey's when she was that age!!!
Glad your summer was so great.
Can't wait for more posting...
I thought you guys were....MIA! So glad to hear all is well. Miss you!
so good to see a post! And what a big summer adventure you have had.
Good to hear from you guys again!
I love that picture of Abs in the camping chair! Gosh I can't wait to hear her little squeals in person in a month from tomorrow! YAY!
And by the way, you're ahead of me on the blogging thing. I might try to post something today, but I don't even know where to start!
love seeing everything that's going on in your lives!! We miss you and love you!
Ok... pretty sure this needs a BOG time update! :)
Post a Comment