Monday, August 8, 2011

Time is flying!!!!

So.... Last weekend Jake and I took the kiddos to get their pictures taken! What an adventure! Henry did great . . . meaning he slept the entire time! His pictures turned out great! 
Abigail was a bit of a different story . . . she was petrified of the photographer (not that I blame her . . . )!! Only after about 30 minutes, and a lot of coaxing from her desperate parents, did Abigail start warming up to our "fabulous" photographer! . . . so we only got a few presentable pictures of our little girl. . . bummer! :(
Here are the fruits of our labor! Enjoy!


Look at THOSE LIPS!!! 
(a fabulous attribute that both our kiddos have!! yay!!)


Our Beautiful Kids!!

Abigail LOVES Henry and is soooo sweet to him!!

This is my favorite of our beautiful little princess!

This is Abigail trying to figure out the photographer, whom I'm convinced had NEVER photographed a 2 year-old! 
Sitting still is not one of Abigail's  strongest talents :)

Now . . . THIS IS OUR GIRL!!! 
HAPPY AND JUMPING AROUND!!!


We can't believe how quickly our little babes are growing!!

4 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I'm TOTALLY loving every single one of these!!!!!!!!!!!! We had family pictures this weekend too, we got some "treasures" of Luke :)

We LOVE Henry and Abigail!!! AND Jake and KARI!!!!

Tina said...

Wow!! She's gorgeous and he's a little handsome stud!! Oh, the lips are to die for. You guys make such cute kids!!! Holy smokes!! Keep the pictures coming! They are adorable!!!

Ann and Bryndon said...

Ok--those pictures are SO beautiful of both Henry and Abigail!!!! I loved reading your two posts that I finally looked at!! I cannot believe how fast they are growing up either! Abigail is a little lady and looks more like a girl than a toddler now. She is so darn beautiful!! We need to Skype again soon with her so that she doesn't forget her Auntie Ann and Uncle Bryndon!! Love you four!

marcia said...

Such a cute baby! Abigail is so beautiful and photogenic.So fun to see them grow up.