Wednesday, April 11, 2012

what do you think? ....

Munchkins at 8 months old:

Henry


Abigail


I think these two cuties look sooo similar!!!! Henry has got about 6 pounds on Abigail at this age, but wow! I just can't get over how much our babies look alike! What do you think?

**Yep, the kiddos are napping and I am getting my pictures organized-- two posts in ONE day!! wahoo! I'm on a roll!

4 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! I love them SO much! Can't wait to throw a picture of Sadie at 8 months into the mix :) Can't wait to see you guys in TWO weeks!!

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

They are adorable!! And they do look very similar! hope to see you guys soon

JDizzle said...

They do look exactly alike, although Henry is a little bit heavier of a munchkin. :)

Lindsey said...

So excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks so I can eat those cheeks a bit. You two definitely make cute babies!