Here's the "donut girl"!!! We are thrilled to have such a beautiful baby girl in our home! Abigail is growing like a weed! She smiles ALL the time now and is such a happy baby! Abigail is sleeping anywhere between 6-8 hours at night-- usually from 11pm to 6:30am! We have been the luckiest parents with a baby who has always slept through the night :)!!! Here are a few of her 1-month-old pictures. Enjoy!








7 comments:
What a cutie-pie!!! I love that little girl!!!
Jake and Kari, Abigail is a doll! She is so beautiful! I love her cute little lips! Thanks for sharing your blog! We love you guys and miss you here!(This is your cousin, Heidi)
She is ADORABLE!!!! I love her already and can't wait to meet her in person. I hope you are all doing well and I am SO EXCITED that you have a BLOG!!! YAY! Love you:)
Yahoo! You have a blog! :) I love all of these pictures. Thank you for posting them
I love, love, love her rolls!! And those cute little "kiss" expressions! I just love her!! Where did you get her pictures done?? They are so cute! I love you guys!
Oh my goodness she is sooooooo cute!!! I love those photos, she looks like a perfect angel!
She is seriously so beautiful. Those pictures are amazing. We are so excited you have a blog! I'll send you an invite to ours so we can keep each other updated.
Post a Comment